Sunday, July 09, 2006

So I am officially in Japan now...

...and boy is it hot! I landed in Nagoya after a connection from Narita, and I just FELT the humidity!!! My trainer from Aeon met with me, and we headed to Nagoya station via train and arrived after an hour or so. It was so surreal being on the train towards my hotel for next 8 days or so. It didn't officially settle in until that moment. When I got off the train, the familiar feeling of having hundreds of Japanese people bustling about the station came back t me.

Got to my hotel and met 2 of my fellow teachers in training, one from Hawaii, the other from Wales, both cool people. I am on the 7th floor of this hotel, and it is fun just looking out the window, even though I don't have the view people would have across the hall. Only probs I have run into so far, is not having a 3 prong adapter for my laptop, because right now it is plugged in, but not grounded, which scares me. I am making a trip to Bic Camera in a bit to buy said part. I also want some breakfast!

Anyways I am hungry and ready to put up a few pics. Check them out...
My hotel suite.















Luxury bathroom














Pretty cool golf course near Narita landing














OH NO! SNAKE ON A PLANE!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm such a dork. I was looking at the pics on your Flickr, and I was thinking "why is he taking so many pictures of that snake?"

SNAKES ON A MOTHER FUCKING PLANE, MOTHER FUCKER.