Monday, July 24, 2006

Went to pick up my inkan, pics of my bike, and more

Just a lil more. Went to Nagoya city proper, to go to Takashimaya to pick up my inkan and exchange the LAST of my dollars. I am officially void of any US money now, all yen!

Well here was what I went to pick up:















So purdyful! That is my name in Katakana (foreign word written Japanese alphabet) pronounced Tomii. I need this to stamp any officialy documents, like bank stuff.

Yesterday I mentioned I bought a bike, but I came home with it too late, so I took pics this morn. So here goes!














Isn't she hot?!?!? I think so, especially the basket and the bell! That is my kasa (umbrella) in there, I think...


And to end the day, I saw my first alien ever!














Ok this thing was the size of my finger! (Well lets say about 4 inches long...) I saw it and first thought to run, but then I went back and though people may enjoy the pic, so I took it.... GROSS! I never wanna see one of these EVER again!

Anyways, here are the rest of the pics...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60805142@N00/sets/72157594209977096/


You can see I had Fajitas from Hard Rock Cafe in there! One thing I miss from Cali is good mexican food, and HRC's fajitas were GREAT! So when I want to pay 16 bucks for fajitas, I know where to go, plus drinks were half off at Happy Hour, so anothe reason to go.

Time for bed, im sleepin early!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Internet's been down for days - loving the updates though - sounds like you're having a great time in your classes! Keep at it :)