Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My first apartment

Last night when I saw it, I was dissapointed, but now I call it home...

Without further ado, my apartment!!!

See pics HERE!

Since I am in my apt I don't really have internet, but I am using what is left of the old teacher's account time, and rumor has it I have to use the apartment complex's own service for internet and it is apparently SLOW. Sigh more sigh...

Oh yeah, I hit my head everyday walking into my living room/bedroom.

Plus at night it sounds like an African safari outside with all the sounds.

And the cutest kids go to nursery school right across the street from me! Cool! They are soo fun to hear!

3 comments:

Travelingrant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Travelingrant said...

For sure man, that totally looks like my Nagoya accomodations. Tiny! Luckily my place up in the far north isn't so bad, but its not so good either... Is it a LeoPalace?

Marcus said...

Hey man... thanks for all the posts that are chock full of information and pictures! I was actually worried about how it was going to turn out but so far it sounds like you're experience has been pretty positive... though I guess it's luck of the draw with branch managers.