Thursday, June 29, 2006

Had my last day at work, day before my birthday, and a week to board the plane!

Wow, it is starting to hit me finally.

Yesterday was my last day at JoshuaCasey and we all went out to D&B for some food and drinks! It was awesome fun! Got a little buzzed, ate some good food, took some pics with people I may never see again, played some games, all together a great night.

Now I have business to take care of before I go. Gotta fix then sell the 240. Gotta buy some casual clothes and thermals. Gotta make a Costco run to stock up on hygeine stuff. Would be nice to start packing and get some things shipped over. The website is almost done, and I am hoping to finish it this weekend. That money is SOOO needed now, because I severely mismanaged myself with all of these going away parties.

Next week I get to go do fondue for my second time, I love that stuff! Will probably kick it with some friends on the 4th, then go see Pirates of the Caribbean with some friends and strangers. I am just amazed at how awesome the people I meet are, and will definitely be missing them on my way to Japan. I have been shown such a good time in the past 2 months, I will definitely have a sensation of missing something now, and someone...

0 comments: