Thursday, March 26, 2009

Times are changing.

As my original crew of misfits are starting to slowly find their ways back home, I find myself having a FEW less reasons to party.

To remedy that, myself and 2 others have re-bought and started playing the original Starcraft and Brood Wars online at night after work.

It has been a great way to get the brain flowing, and remember the good ole High School days when this came out (or was it Junior High? This and Tekken 2 for the original Playstation came out the same day...). I am trying to relearn my tactics and remember how to play, but it is taking me a while, plus my friends are REALLY good! A little more practice and I willl be set!

1 comments:

Yom said...

not online gaming again!! lol

congrats on the Tokyo job btw, I have gotten a job as an AET at a junior high school here, startin in May. should be fun :)

hope u r well dude (minus the obvious back problem :S)