Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am MOVING to Tokyo!!!

So last weekend I partied hard in Tokyo, but there was another reason as well!

I had my interview in Tokyo to handle as well! It was with the same company, but different region, so it is treated like a different company.

So, I felt extremely confident during my interview, and I got the good vibes from my interviewers, it was just all about waiting for the answer. They told by the end of this week, I would hear from them, and they tried to reach me yesterday, but they didn't have my phone number, only my email. Strange, I got called by them before... Oh well, I got the position!

No details yet, but I will find out on Monday!

Tommy is going to Tokyo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for catching us up! And congrats on getting the position in Tokyo. Though, I'm a little sad I won't hear anything about Nagoya any more. :D

Shea said...

Congrats again, who interviewed you by the way?

T-Atoms said...

Thanks man!

I was interviewed by Mark and Miyuki. It went extremely well, both of them were cool!

Anonymous said...

Is your new job still being an english teacher or is it something different?

T-Atoms said...

Yep, I will still be teaching English.

I love the work, it doesn't bother me in any way, shape or form like it seems to do to others, I just wanted a change of scenery, and to go to the city I originally wanted to, now that I have no ties to Nagoya.

Should be a wild ride, with even more fun stories to write about.

Plus my social group/circle will all be back home, or still in Nagoya, so I will have more free time to write on this blog, do more creative things and be a bum! Haha!

Well, at least until I build up another group of minions to party with me!