Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Got the word! My next school will be in...

...Kawasaki!

I asked for near Tokyo, and they gave it to me. I am 15 minutes from Tokyo station, from the school I work at! My apartment is within 30 minutes from the school. So... LESS than an hour from Tokyo, from my apartment. SCORE!

I will be teaching for the same company, at Kawasaki station inside of Yodabashi Camera! That is a little dangerous because of my addiction to electronics and video games. Access is way too EASY!

Plus now I will be 300 yen from the events I usually spend 9,600 yen if I take shinkansen, or 4600 if I take a 6 hour bus. 300 yen, 15 minutes. I am set!

I will be teaching kids, which I have never done before, but way excited to do once it is here.

I will be going back home for 4 weeks around July 10th - August 4th (tentative) so anyone back home who wants to hang, let's do it!

0 comments: