Monday, July 23, 2007

Went to a local school Summer festival!

By local, I mean across from my apartment complex!

Sayaka and I saw a bunch of kids in yukata when we walked to go get lunch, so we realized there was a festival going on at the elementary school across from me.

After our great Saizeriya lunch (cheap and delicious!) we headed home quick, so I could grab my camera and take pics of the event.

When we got there I wanted to just walk around and scope out what was going on there.

There were games for kids, food stands, and a lot of people doing Bon Odori around a stage in the center. I decided to pull my camera out once the lighting was right, and got several beautiful shots at night of the events.

There isn't much to be said, than to be seen, so please, enjoy the pictures!







For more check here!

0 comments: