Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Got some posters in my room now!

So my mom dropped some money into my bank account this weekend with a message to have a good weekend to go along with it. Well I didn't go out and do dmg to the city, but I bought a couple of posters to liven up my room a bit. I have made myself a plan for home improvement, and the posters were the least expensive, first step of that process.

Next Monday = 26 inch Sony Bravia HD TV.
Next month = replace my coach for something smaller and more comfortable
MAYBE the same month or the next month = a larger, more comfortable futon.
The next month = cooking and kitchen items, so I could cook different foods.
The next month = a new large table and 2 new small tables. The current ones are old.
The next month = a fan to reduce electricity from the AC.
The next month = a ???????? so I can ???? ?????. (Yeah the ? are there on purpose, don't even bother to ask...)
The next month = curtains to go with the theme of my room.

So in 6 -7 months my apartment should be fully pimped out and comfy for guests, and more importantly, me. Should be able to do a LOT of these in the same month as they don't all cost an arm and a leg. Plus, saving money out here is EASY with no car, gas, and insurance to pay for! Woot for public transportation.

Anyways, here are pics of the posters!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken and some Old E is that shit.

Yo, nice posters. I would totally get some posters of those blackface negores... prob some of those mandingo condoms... that would be the theme of my room. I nigga room. Mattress all up on the ground, crates all used as chairs... that's the way I's live.

Be safe, bro.

T-Atoms said...

LOL you fools are crazy...

...but you may have something...

Next year I am going for the Hotel Rwanda theme...

Anonymous said...

Take it a step further... go for the "Lord of War" look. Like when Nick Cage went to that african country and stayed in that burned out hotel. You gotta love it.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Shoes!

-Luis AKA Kfisher-