Monday, August 21, 2006

Suzuka Circuit - Cars and Girls...

So yeah this event was as much about the cars as it was the Race Queens, and I had no idea until I went there! It was just crazy how popular these women are! I went for the race having an idea how crazy it would be, but no, it was MAD! Check out the pics, they speak MORE than I ever could!

Here are some teasers:



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yeah, links to whole album below...

On to the race...

The first 2 cars to win the race were both 350Zs (which I HATE! Sorry Mark and Phong, you know I am partial to my old Z32). The Calsonic blue came through first, then the Motul Red in second. 3rd was a Lexus that I couldn't recognize in GT form, but the mother was loud and fast, just not as fast as the Zs!

Once I get internet I WILL be uploading EVERY video I took, I promise.

Teasers of the race and cars:








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yep...

So onto the albums! Have fun!!!

The Cars!

The GIRLS!!!

0 comments: