Saturday, August 26, 2006

Friends in the U.S. exit stage left, friends in Japan, enter stage right.

Save a few people, the emails have finally stopped flowing from peeps in the States, and mostly from people in Japan now. The switch is complete.

Not like I wasn`t expecting it, nor do I mind, just stating the situation. I would do the same, hell! I am 6,000 miles away from most of the peeps back in the states, so of course it will be all contact-contact my first month or so here, until the wow factor is gone, now it is time to move on.

Same for me too now. I am living an amazing life and experience here and everyday is just so much better than the last(even if I am paying 1500 yen to take my bike out of jail every other week...)! Luckily I have a group of friends for different occasions out here and I am not a loner in Nagoya (only when I leave Nagoya am I a loner)!

Good luck to all in the U.S. and hope all is doing well with you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, you're the most cheerful man in history :)

Anonymous said...

Damn man, I can't leave my people like that. Not saying anything against you or anything like that.