Tuesday, August 29, 2006

One of the greatest things in Japan... BEER GARDENS!!!

The set up: Neil Firman and Tommy Adams, are hungry and have struck out (AGAIN!) trying to eat at Heaven's Door. We know the Beer Garden across from the Twin Towers is closing this week.

The results:

Cost: 3500 yen (sanzen gohappyaku en)

The Rules: All you can eat, and all you can drink for 2 hours.

The Damage: I had about 2 plates of raw meat and bowls of rice to accompany them! At nights end I was at around 6 - 8 huge glasses of Japanese beer. Made some friends with the table next to us who were proper toasted, but they were good 15 minute friends. I asked one of the more social guys to do one more toast, which we did before they left, it was great!

We met some guys in the elevator down ended up chatting with them at the station for a bit in Japanese and got their number to go out drinking sometime. It was all gravity around then. This lead to the story below about the skateboard.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why oh why are there not any Beer Gardens in the US?

I will create my own beer garden in my room with...

three 40oz's of Bud

My old copy of Hustler dvd playing on the 360

...

I guess thats about it.

And wtf?!? Why is the word identification thingie trying to call me gay?!? "fqagd"? Fuck you, computer!!!