Wednesday, August 30, 2006

1 pict\her of beer + 2 glasses of veer =drunk

Prood in the mornignbtgh!

Sober edit:

Yep that was me on a work night! Had a going away party for Miki who is leaving Saturday to go get married in October!!! Loads of drinkin on my part, because when I ordered a pitcher of some local beer (it was very good, kinda fruity), only ONE person drank a glass! So of course I had to finish it!!! By the way I got to try some chicken wings which are famous in Nagoya and they were SOOO good! I am taking everyone who visits me to this place!

On to the pics!

This is me (oh really?), Miki and Tomomi.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my glass of beer. No seriously. I did at least have the class to pour it into my glass continuously.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyways I slept in so I gotta hurry up to work for a 12PM working hour (I am the best flyer folder in Chikusa!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see a pic of you you're in some suit. Are you a Resovoir Dog? Yakuza? Or just doing your best Justin Timberlake sexyback impression?

T-Atoms said...

I say it is a mix the the SexyBack and work clothes. Depends on how much I have had to drink that day...

Anonymous said...

Damn sexyback. That has to get you the ladies.

And dude, is that a pic of you. It kinda looks like rhymefest...

T-Atoms said...

The profile pic? That would be a pic of weekend Tommy. Outside of the monkey suit!