Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Life recently...

Has been SUPER busy! Our first day back to Japan, Sayaka began a new job, that has her leaving at 9AM, and getting home around 11PM. We live together but hardly see each other.

My work schedule has been and continues to be super packed and busy! I miss the days I could go online and keep this blog updated like I wanted to originally!

I did a photo shoot with one of my student's bands, and will begin their website once they decide which pics they like.

Last weekend was definitely one of the most fun I have had in a while! Sayaka and I went to see Doralion, the new Cirque du Soleil show. It was AMAZING! Such great talent from EVERY member of this circus. Definitely an inspiration on other parts of life if I would say so, and also extremely entertaining if I don't say so! Before this though, we ate at a dessert all you can eat and got stuffed on various cakes, fondue, and pasta. We also went to Uniqlo (think, Japan's Old Navy) and bought some clothes to protect us this winter. I think I need to go buy more!

The next day was amazing...

The head trainer for the company I work for (he is in charge of everyone in the Chubu area) invited all of us to a game of football and a BBQ, at the river by our apartment. Sayaka went to get her haircut and we met everyone at a nearby station when she was done. We had 8 guys for football and Sayaka was a cheerleader for both teams. Eventually another girl came to join her in this job.

When we made teams, I was trying to go for team California, but some salt got thrown into the mix, and it was team California, and a Candadian! Oh well!

I voted myself as QB and damn did I have fun doing so!

Our team lost, but I had a couple TD passes, some successful series into the in zone, and 1 interception. Yeah I had a lot of turn overs when I couldn't get the ball to anyone, but hey, it was my first time QBing ever! Once I had to run because I got blitzed (the guy covering me is a good 5 inches taller and a lot heavier than me!) and I had to run it, I got stopped and tried to push the guy off so I could run more, but the whole team was on me pretty much, and they couldn't get me down! My own team mate took me by the legs so I could go down and gain a few more feet. Now I know next time I need to run it or go out and catch more balls. We were playing tackle, so people got hurt, but me, yeah, jammed my finger catching the ball during practice.

Yesterday and today, I have been in and continue to hurt pretty much everywhere. My jammed finger is swollen now, legs, stomach, and everywhere else hurts. But DAMN did I ever have fun!

This weekend...either a lazy Sunday, or dinner with friends and a student from work!

Life is good, just busy!

0 comments: