Saturday, November 03, 2007

California Day Three!!!

Bachelor Party Day!!!

But not the kind of party you see in those teen comedies, or other TV dramas! Now this one has MUCH more testosterone!

It all started out with Mark meeting up with me at my mom's apartment so we could car pool and I could be designated driver (so he could liquor it up, WHICH HE DID!). We hopped into the Mustang and took advantage of the convertible top and I was finally able to open her up on the road (Sayaka would get sick when I would drive fast...). In no time we were at the exit to Mark's brother-in-laws house. When we were almost there, I recognized a familiar face! Phong (of the Tokyo 3, read the archives about the first trip to Japan...) was a car behind us and to our left! His reaction was priceless, as he didn't recognize me due to weight loss and not having seen me for over a year, plus I was waving to him belligerently from the top of the Mustang! When he realized who it was he gave a "What's Up?" nod. Since he drives a nice black 350Z, we had to have a little fun on the rest of the trip to Courtney's house!

When we arrived, we found Mark's brother had arrived just before us, and we found our way to Courtney's Apt. When we arrived, we met with Courtney and Derek (the bride's brothers),we began to throw the meat on the grill, open up the liquor and watch "I love New York season 2"! A while later, after getting lost, Josh showed up, and it was officially a party! All of us drank quite a bit, and ate some great chicken (THANKS Courtney!), and the drivers sobered up for the drive ahead of us. Phong and Mark rode with me, while Courtney and Josh rolled with David (Mark's bro!)

We cruised down to the place we would spend the next 6 hours at, blasting some Kanye West, Justin Timberlake (yeah we are all fans, WHAT?!?), and various other music to get us pumped for what was next.

What was next was not s strip club or Vegas, but we were about to experience 6 straight hours of paintballing! Courtney found out the price of the place and when it was our turn to pay they tried to get more money out of us! This didn't make Courtney happy and he calmly complained and raised hell, while the probably still drunk Mark, got it a little escalated! At the end of things, we got the price we saw on the internet, and were off to go shoot fools!

The gun I got back in High School that I used to play with, didn't want to play nice with the co2 tanks they had, and the guy there kinda broke my gun trying to make them play nice! The result, he didn't charge me for air or a rental gun! We went to go practice a bit, then it was off to the first combat area!

The sun was out and we had full visibility in this game, and damn I wish we had it all day! This round, like every other one after this (besides the 3 vs 3 games) we always got on the same team. Courtney was down and out within the first 2 minutes, and you could hear his cry of pain after being shot for the first time (this was Courtney, David and Phong's first time playing!)! The rest of eventually got out, with me being last being shot in the man-hood! I threw my hands up and walked off QUICKLY after that perfectly places hit!

We tried to do some 3 on 3, where the teams were Courtney, Phong and I, versus, Mark, Josh, and David. We kept winning a game and losing it, and when the tie breaker came, my team was victorious! Usually we play 2 games and move on, but the guy let us get a final game in before the other team moved on. This time it was 2 on 2! Courtney and I, went up agaist Mark and Phong. I was nervous as I saw Phong was super fast and taking people out when he was on our team, and Mark had probably the most and most recent experience after everyone, but C and I took them out pretty quick!

We did the rest of the night in the huge battle arenas and had some interesting games, never winning, but we did draw quite a bit (each team has about 15 - 20 people on it!). The last game was probably the most fun because when the guy shouted 2 more minutes, we all said screw it and went Rambo on fools! Unfortunately for the bulk of us, so did some 50 something year old black dude with a fast trigger finger or fully auto, who took 3 of us out in 4 seconds. In that spurt, I got hit on the knee, upper thigh, finger, shoulder, back of the head twice, and right elbow. That is not including the multiple shots on my partners! Perfect end to an awesome night!

We headed back to C's place after that for more drinking and light food and we caught the TV version of "Next Friday", which was great with all of the censoring they did (horrid job!).

When the movie finished, everyone headed home and I drove Mark back to my place. It was around 1:30AM and Sayaka was sleeping until I walked in. I showered, changed clothes, then asked if she wanted to go shopping. She thought I was crazy, but seeing that I wasn't laughing, she threw on her clothes and we were off to Walmart!

I was relieved to find the Walmart we drove to was open and we began shopping! I replaced all of my underclothes to match the weightloss, bought a shirt for my friend who always buys me gifts when he travels (it is a Japanese thing), and we bought a ton of food and junk for friends and family back home!

After our shopping we made it back home around 5:30AM, where we found Mark STILL sleeping in his car! Poor guy, he only has to be at his mom's house, an hour and a half away, to practice the reception dance they have to do, in 2 more hours! Ganbatte!

Day three is picture light. Guess you just had to be there to see what went on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoooooo Tommy, it's Jules aka Hyper Knight, what's good? Man, I read through all your post from like fuckin' September! Good shit, I'm glad everything is fine and well, it's good to know. Honestly.

Yo, I was trying to get to Japan by July to do the JET program but I'm graduating late and that isn't really gonna fly with them. But I'mma keep trying, you're blog inspires me to do so!