Thursday, August 14, 2008

What are the chances?!?!

So I get home today after the awesome day out with Sayaka for her birthday, and I did research about a high school friend of mine who was moving to Japan to play basketball for 7 months.

I get home and do some research, and see ONE news article that he got picked up by a team in Nagoya!

I mail him and ask if it's true, and low and behold, he just got to Nagoya today!

What are the chances? I knew him since Junior High, watched him play in HS, hung out with him every day at lunch almost all 4 years, and here we are 9 years later on the other end of the earth.

To make things even weirder, he MAY be 1 station away, or a 20 minute bike ride away from me!

I will show him a good time here!

Keep an eye on him! Adam Parada, from Irvine, California (UCI, but we grew up in Alta Loma, California) playing for the Mitsubishi Diamond Dolphins!

1 comments:

Tim Page-Bottorff said...

Good Things happen to good people!