Friday, May 16, 2008

Big News (for me) I am moving! Next year to...

Tokyo!

I asked my trainer if I could transfer after I finish my 3rd year, and he said it would be no problem! He even asked why I didn't ask before my first year ended, but I just recently found out it was possible.

So next July, I will be moving to Tokyo!

The reason I want to be there is the find a foreign (or Japanese) company to be their graphic designer, web designer, or anything not teaching English!

Nagoya is a little sleepy when it comes to foreign friendly careers, so I want to make the move!

A year and a month or so away from the big T!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow congrats sounds exciting

good luck!

Shea said...

Awesome man, moving on up :)

Yom said...

hey man, I'm living in Nagoya at the mo, and visit the Bape store most days! Maybe ill see u there lol, ill be the big white foreign guy there :D

T-Atoms said...

Haha cool deal james! I will probably see ya around then! I just checked the site and see they have a new blue hat and I want it!

May need to go tomorrow or something!

Yom said...

If its the truckers u are after, they have already sold out!

had the star camo fitteds in yesterday.

i prob wont get down till the weekend, not much in that i like/fit into at the mo lol

T-Atoms said...

Yeah I wanted the Bape Sta trucker (blue with the star) to go with my shoes and new shirt, but they were OUT! SO I got the new brown camo one (they had white black and brown, I got the only brown one, maybe) and a blue "hawaiian-camo" handkerchief.

I am satisfied!

You got your Bape club card yet?

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you may be able to meet Kuroyama who hangs around that area.

There's also this former BTer as well
http://www.ejovi.net/

Yom said...

no bape card yet, but will do soon!

Im off to the store to pick up some of the white sandals for a mate, and may grab something myself, if the have my size lol