Friday, April 11, 2008

Hahaha interesting...

So a while back, Sayaka and I got a new neighbor. Now a neighbor in Japan means nothing besides "Hey I see and hear someone every now and then next to my apartment!". Well at least in my experience thus far. Well the guy who moved in is an older gentleman, as we saw him smoking on his balcony one night.

Well last night I get home after seeing a LOT of police (5 - 7) arresting an older man at the 7-11 near my apartment. I noticed my neighbor's light was off (hardly ever off) and all night and morning it was quiet. Well today again, the light was off and it is still quiet...

Was my neighbor arrested for something?

I am on the eve of probably one of the busiest weekends I will ever have.

Going to see Tiesto in Tokyo tomorrow night with my concert buddy Ryan M. It starts at 11PM and who knows when it will end... After that we crash at his bud's place, and then I am going to try to see Yokohama when I wake up. So I will part ways and do some sight seeing. That night, we may check out Womb, since it is a very popular club in Japan, hopefully good house music is playing! Then I have to take the day bus back to Nagoya Monday at 12:30, arriving in Nagoya at 6PM.

I smell the tiredness already!

0 comments: