Friday, February 01, 2008

Bad luck, Good luck

This week, wow life is strange...

So today I can't find my key for the life of me and I always leave it in the same place, and I destroyed my room looking for it, arriving to work late in the process... Had to leave house unlocked all day...

I do an interview today with a girl who spoke no English AT ALL (after being told she is slightly above beginner) and I had to tell her to talk to me in Japanese and I would teach her the English. She ends up signing up for private lessons with me for around 300,000 yen...

My mailbox door breaks.

Had a party with students and my coworker for her birthday. Took a lot of pics and videos with my camera. Connect it to the PC, use the MS camera manager to upload em off the camera, click delete after transfer. Well everything goes through, and deletes, but NO files transferred. So now we have no memory of that day whatsoever (if you knew how much I drank, you would know).

When being observed by the new Japanese teacher, my class that is normally GREAT was horrible and completely out of character! Luckily it resulted in all of us laughing way too too much and making the new teacher laugh until she cried. She complained of stomach pains later...

Strange week...

Oh well! Will be watching episode one of Season 4 of Lost soon! Can't wait!

0 comments: