Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I have been BUSY lately!

No posts recently because I have been working on a new project of love!

A friend of mine introduced me to a piece of blogging software called Wordpress, and I spent a week learning it and all that it has to offer. Well after that week of hard work, I came up with this!

Megapixelet's Go!

This is just a way to get photographers I know motivated to go out and take pictures! It also forced me to create a forum for it, which I am just using a public theme for, but will eventually make a custom one myself, when time permits!

Forums

The last week saw me getting a package faster than any I ever have from California. My mom sent Sayaka and I's Christmas present, a NICE 6 inch digital picture frame! The frame itself is amazing, but check out my mom's wrapping job! Too nice!



This weekend I was able to pull myself away from coding/designing to go eat some Shabu Shabu with Sayaka and Nao-chan (Sayaka's best friend! Errr one of many...). Anyone who doesn't know shabu shabu, you have a bowl of boiling water in the middle of your table, a plate of raw beef, and a plate of vegetables. You toss it all into the hot water, cook it, then dip it into sauce and eat! The place we went to, has an all you can eat/drink for just under $30!

If the description wasn't enough, check out this video!


And in a moment of hilarity, I taught Sayaka the word areola today and she thinks it sounds hilarious. So of course, while eating shabu shabu, before she heads to the bathroom, she tells Nao-chan that I will teach her what areola means! Nao-chan understands 0% English, and my Japanese would have made that explanation very vulgar! So I try my best to change the subject while Nao-chan keeps egging me on. I change the subject to Lost and what I did that day, and she bites! When Sayaka gets back, she explains to Nao-chan and they have a big laugh over it. The rest of the night they would just randomly say it and we would all start laughing! Now Nao-chan says it in almost every text msg she sends to Sayaka!

Girls...

0 comments: