Sunday, February 25, 2007

America is soooo conservative!!!

You know when you get junk mail in the states, you get stuff for student loans, consolidations, dry cleaning, restaurants, etc., but things are a LOT different here!

I am very comfortable with the differences that Japan has with America, and I really wish more Americans knew what kind of country this is. So I am doing my part, by sharing my junk mail with you guys. Here is what I collected in the last 2 days:



If you look closely you can see some rather "explicit things" for American stomachs, but perfectly normal fair for a Japanese mailbox.

I always hated this national past time back home, but now I always have a surprise when I open up the box weekly!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats some awesome ass mail, i probably would think real hard into going to one of those things lol, because here in the states you'll never get the wonderful advertisement!