Friday, March 11, 2011

The last 5 years have been fun, but my time in Japan is coming to a close...

You read that right. I turned down my renewal offer, and instead of look for more in Japan, I am deciding to move to Lyon, France, to teach, and do typical cool Tommy things while learning a new language and culture, again!

I will explain my reasons once I leave Japan, but I will try to keep this updated with my remaining 5 months or so here.

Thanks to the 6 people who read this and giving me a reason to keep my first ever blog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet im one of the six guys
keep us updated man and good luck

T-Atoms said...

Wow, I wrote this the morning of the big quake...

As far as that is concerned, I am inconvenienced but OK! I prefer it this way!

Moltar said...

Glad to hear that you're ok over there with all the disasters. Wow, that huge news about leaving. I'm very curious to hear the story and reasons why, if you're inclined to share. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm also very curious to hear what your reason is as well.

flint24 said...

I've been reading you over the years bra! I, like you, have went from KawiiLand over to Europe. Germany to be specific. Hope you enjoy France. Europe definitely has a different vibe, but cool people are cool people no matter where you go :)