Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Stay Faceless", the song I recorded with Lowbrows, is on their MySpace!


The Lowbrows, a well known production duo, consisting of Chaki (a musician and DJ) and Emi (a classically trained musician) are releasing their new CD December 24th (if everything works out) and I recorded a song with them!

The song is called "Stay Faceless", and they just put it up on their MySpace yesterday (Japan time). Go check it out!

http://www.myspace.com/thelowbrows

Just so you know, yeah it doesn't sound like me, because the pitch was edited a lot, but everything is me, even the "Daft Punk" like vocoder parts. All production by The Lowbrows!

Go show them love on their MySpace and buy their album for Christmas if you are in Japan and love Electro!

3 comments:

Accune said...

That is a good song,and I am not very big on Techno/Electronica/Dance.You guys keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

OH DAMN TOMMY!!!! When I heard the "Stay Faceless" song my hairs on my arms when up! That song is tight!!!

That's your voice and beat?! Wow, what have i been missing in the passing months. Dude, you have MAD skills!!! and I'm not just saying that to be the "supportive friend", I REALLY MEAN IT!!! That is pro stuff Tommy. Good shit!
Keep it up and again AWESOME beats and vocals, especially when you break out in rap about 2:40 into the song. Is that really you?! Damn...I'm so excited for you!

T-Atoms said...

Close!

I did the rap, my friend Chaki from The Lowbrows and his partner Emi made the beat!

I went to their studio and he told me "OK, write a rap for this." I couldn't turn back, so I made this.

Yep, it's me rapping, all my idea, but they are the production geniuses! Wish I was that good, but in due time!

Soon!