Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am going back to California!

I am officially going back to California for a day shy of 2 weeks!

I got my tix and everything confirmed!

I will be flying NWA (no Dr. Dre, Cube, Yella, Eazy?) from Nagoya, to Narita, Narita to Los Angeles on December 21st. Then the reverse on January 3rd, giving me over 24 hours to sleep off the jet lag! Maybe this time I wont fall asleep on my students!

I am about to order one of the coolest Halloween costumes for this year! Since I have been in Japan, I have spent more money on Halloween than EVER! I actually like it here!

My friends and I (The Undercats) are getting gigs! Shane DJed at Domina last night and it was amazing! They want him to do it monthly now! All of us landed a gig at Maverick, a new club in Nagoya! It is HUGE and we will take the side room, which is larger than most of our fav clubs in Nagoya! Nice!

My 32gb 2G iPod touch will arrive in 2 days! Soooo happy!

Ryan and I will trade turntables for midi controller for a couple weeks! He wants to start producing, I want to get better at mixing! NICE!

It is starting to get cold and I hate IT! I always feel sick, even though I am not sick!

Some idiot parked their bike sooo close to my bike, and now their pedal is stuck in my spokes, and I can't get either bike loose! It sucks, because now I have to leave earlier to make it to work on time! Plus it has been raining...

Oh well, still enjoying life!

3 comments:

Shea said...

Maybe more like 2 months eh?

Sorry, but 2 weeks isn't Dec. :)

Yeah I'm still figuring what I'm going to be for Halloween haha.

T-Atoms said...

Haha maybe you were sleepy!

I will be IN California for a day shy of 2 weeks! Haha!

Does your school have a theme!

Shea said...

Oh...well damn maybe I do need to read better haha.

I dunno...we always have a Halloween party (even have a student who makes his own costumes every year, the guy is a genius) but so far no "theme" as of yet...usually just come as whatever. But I have heard of them being themed in the past so who knows.

I'm afraid I may have to make a trip to Tokyo for my costume, but we'll see.