Saturday, March 15, 2008

Still ultra busy, but...

...it will calm down soon! I am almost done with the most recent site! (and about 1500 away from my future Mac Book Pro!)

I really want to update more, but seriously I haven't done many exciting things lately. I DID go bowling last weekend, but other than that, nothing too exciting.

This Monday I will go to a farewell party, which means more drinking, bowling, pizza and movies! Maybe I will make a video diary of that day. Next Thursday will be a BBQ, sports and American Football day! I will def take pics of that!

May go see Tiesto in Tokyo on the 12th of April, followed by my new coworkers wedding second party she invited me to! Pretty impressed! Only knew me for a month and she invited me! NICE!

I may just do a video update of what I have been doing lately!

Pros: Easy for lazy me. I dont need to type, and I can use my new webcam.
Cons: You have to look at me for as long as the post is!

You be the judge!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah a macbook eh? i just got mine last week, sure expensive but worth every penny i spent on it!

Do the video blogs I say!

where will you upload it to though? youtube or just the blogger video thing?