Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm going going, back back, to Cali Cali!!!

This was news discovered a couple weeks ago, but I gotta share it.

I was invited to be my best friend's (since 2nd grade, and we have never had any arguments or disagreements, always been cool)best man for his wedding. Shortly after I moved to Japan, he moved to Colorado, and I thought the wedding would be in Colorado.

A couple weeks ago I am talking with Mark over Xbox Live, and he says he has to go to California to take care of things for the wedding. I ask why, since the wedding is in Colorado. He quickly teaches me that it is actually in California, and rejoice comes over me. I told Sayaka that I would take her to the wedding and we were excited to go to Colorado, but I was gonna find a way to do California for a day or two. Now we can be in Cali for a week, almost exactly (say bye bye to my vacation days!).
I will make my first return home since I came to Japan this October! Watch out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be the first on your blog to say...Welcome Back!

- firstpressing