Saturday, October 14, 2006

Work is... interesting this week.

But I won't share that here.

Anyways we are doing a pirate theme for Halloween this year, and it will be my first time dressing up as a non-vampire or ninja, so I will feel out of place. Oh, I also havent dressed up since 7th grade, where I walked around all day with the coolest damn Darth Vader mask anyone has EVER seen, but, I had my normal clothes on under for the effect. I got so much praise that day for some odd reason, but goes to show how cool you are if you have a good Darth Vader mask...

Since I am ergonomically uncomfortably big for Japan, I have to make my own pirate costume. This will be interesting... I will have pics here eventually and be scared when I do. Hopefully I do a good job sewing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's gonna be interesting to see. >D

-Luis aka Kfisher-

Zen said...

I want to know the not sharing part...!

Anonymous said...

You should go as Bob Sapp... the human.

OK, I'm just kidding. A pirate is cool. But you should try to be a pilgrim for halloween. Think about th questions and confusion on peoples faces.

T-Atoms said...

Haha you better be kidding foo!!! LOL good hearing from ya man. That pilgrim thing would be screwed up! Unfortunately (not really UN) we have a pirate theme to keep.