Saturday, April 22, 2006

My first post, and it is officially 3.5 months until I leave!

I am officially an employee of Aeon Corporation. Got the job offer on March 3rd and accepted it on the 6th. I will be living and working in Nagoya, Japan as a conversational English teacher (they are referred to as eikawa). I will be working in Chikusa in the MIDDLE of a business/corporate district, which from the look of the maps and pictures I have looked at, it looks VERY busy! I still have no clue where my apartment (provided to me with a subsidized rent) is located, but I was told no more than 20 - 30 mins from my school.

This is very exciting to me because I have always lived in small areas in Southern California (Born in Chino, moved to Chino Hills, moved to Alta Loma, then to Ontario, now I am in Irvine. Ever heard of any of those?), and I can't wait to live right in the midst of all of the action. Hopefully I can stay out of trouble! Anyways just making my first official post to get the basic information out. About to go see Silent Hill with my 2 best friends who I went to Japan with 2 years ago. When I get back I will have a mini review, plus have links to pictures from the forementioned Japan trip, plus a little more info on me. Until later, ja mata!

0 comments: